Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CYF Fall Rally

Hey kiddies!!!

Are you guys SUPER EXCITED about CYF Fall rally?!?!?! I know I am. I hear a small rumor that Glenn is keynoting this weekend...should be fun!

Alright, I need you guys at the church at 8am Saturday. I know...I know, but really...I am NOT afraid to leave you...so be there on time (bwahahahaha).
We will leave shortly after on the bus to go to Bethany Christian. Please remember to bring all the goods:

~sleeping bag
~pillow
~appropriate sleep wear
~toiletries
~There will not be a shower so don't worry about towels, but you might want to bring fresh clothes to freshen up.
~ect.

Anyways, I'm sure you know all the goods to bring and the good to LEAVE AT HOME *cou-cellphones-gh*

Plan on being picked up sometime after church in sunday. Let me know if you have any questions. Prepare yourself to have an awesome weekend!!! Love you guys!

~Kristin

Job 8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.

No comments: