Monday, May 29, 2006

Rock Climbing!



So after a day of hanging (literally) out with some of my lovely CYF-ers, I got in my car to head home and a song came on. It made me think and really completed my day. Everything got put into perspective: the climbing, depending on another person so you won't fall, and then the sense of accomplishment in reaching the top all seemed to be tied together with this verse/song (I'm sure you all know it...)

Psalms 36:5-6

Your love, Oh Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountain, your justice like the great deep.

Spend your week climbing with God. (c:

Love you guys! Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»