Thursday, May 25, 2006

Verse O' the Day!!!


OK....so i'm sitting in the youth office, thinkin about what to do next....Dustin and Lindsey are sitting next to me, so i thought I'd get them to give me a Verse O' the Day. Here's what they came up with:

"Don't envy evil people or desire their company. For their hearts plot violence and their words always stir up trouble" - Proverbs 24:1-2

What Lindsey thinks: Don't hang out with evil people. Evil people get stuff quick and easy but short lived. But good people have long lasting success.

What Dustin thinks: Just be careful with who you hang out with. Your friends have a big impact on your actions.

What do you think? Please let us know any deep insights or if this verse has meant anything to you today! God Bless Ya!

2 comments:

Brenton said...

I think its funny to think we envy "evil" people....what is there really to envy? Dustin told me, that they are really good at acheiving quick fame, but it never really lasts. I think that makes sense. But then i always think about how we might categorize "evil" people.....maybe I'm an "evil" person?!?!? I don't like judging though.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»