Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey CYF-ers and Parents!

Did you miss us?!?! (Don't tell me if you didn't. You'll make me sad..) I hope the hockey game was fun. I'm sure it was!

So this week is a pretty normal week. We have wednesday night bible study at the same time same place (6:30 CYF room) and then sunday night fellowship at 5:30.

A few other things though...

Altered- OPPS! I told you wrong. We are having a FULL BAND REHEARSAL this sunday!!! Since we are limited on practice time this month we really need everyone there. Vocalist and Instrumental. So we will see you at 3 oclock!! Get ready to learn some awesome new praise songs.

Saturday Saturday Saturday!!!

We have not one but 2 opprotunities for service!!!

Meals on Wheels and babysitting. MOW will be in the morning. Plan on meeting at the church at 9:30. The baby sitting in the evening from 6:30-9:30. You can earn service hours for mission trip and money too if you do the baby sitting opp. Please let me know SOON if you would like do to either one of these.

Up and Coming Events!

Third Day and DAVID CROWDER BAND (did I metion that David Crowder SIGNED my backpack this weekend?!?! No?!?!?! Well....HE DID!!!) Anyways, my point...

We will be attending the Third Day and DAVID CROWDER concert on October 21. Let us know if you would like to go. I believe tickets are $11 (maybe a little more than that but no more than $16). We have already purchased tickets and they are first come first serve.

TCU Day is fast approaching also. I will be posting details for that in the next week. Start thinking about going to that (this is for juniors and seniors) It is the weekend of the 28th.

Hope you guys are having a fabulous week and I can't wait to see you all!

*Love*
Kristin

No comments: