Monday, October 30, 2006

Hi CYF-ers!!! (and parents!!!)

Hope you all had fun at the Halloween Party. You guys looked great and did a wonderful job for the little ones! Thanks for helping out and making it a fun time for them! YALL ARE AMAZING!!!

Here are somethings going on this week:

First off, VERY IMPORTANT STUFF: If you are going to SERIVE RALLY (November 17-19) your forms are due NOVEMBER 1ST. They must be notarized!!!!!!!!! Service Rally is a fun event and a great way to earn disciple points. Don't forget that Nov. 1st is this Wednesday.

Wednesday night we are having Bible study at 6:30 in the CYF room. Just like normal.

Sunday evening, November 5th, we will be having Fellowship at 5:30. The following week, we will be going to Champions Roller Worlds from 4-6 for some good old fashion 80's skating. Now, I know some of you weren't around in the 80's, but come on....you've gotta love the skating rink. And I will give a great prize to the person who comes dressed in their BEST 80's garb. So start thinking 80's!!!

Altered, I believe there is a vocalist practice on November 5th. If you can not attend, you MUST let Pappa Frey know. Email him @ jfrey@cypresscreekdoc.org.

And now, a message from your local minister of hockey...

Sunday November 19th the Houston Aeros go up against the Hartford Wolf Pack. Game time is 5:05pm, departing from the church at 3:30, returning by 9pm.

The Aeros have blocked off a section for us and the tickets are $10 each. I will make final purchase of these tickets on Monday November 13th. Anybody who would like to go needs to have paid for their ticket by Sunday November 12th.

I will be taking cash or check on Sundays at church and Youth night, or a check can be mailed to my home at 26 Meadowfair Court, The Woodlands, TX 77381. If you decide to mail, please let me know by calling me at 281-380-1764 or email me at
thewild@houston.rr.com. As always, feel free to contact me with questions or clarifications. Adults who can drive, please let me know.

Rev. Jonathan L Dziuk
Minister of Hockey


Hope you guys have a great week. If you have any left over Halloween candy, I will be happy to take care of it for you...

*lovelove*

~Kristin

P.S. If you did not get to read about the Stone Soup Christmas Concert, please read the post below!

No comments: