Monday, June 05, 2006

Important Info for This Week

Hey everyone!

So we have a loaded week this week....i have some important info for parents and youth alike....here goes:

Tommorrow:
We are meeting to go visit the Bridges at 11:00am: If you could meet here by 10:15am, with a permission slip that would be perfect, otherwise....meet us there!

Wednesday:
Bible Study tommorrow!! Trust me....its going to be different.....Australian style :P It goes from 6:30 - 7:30pm at the church.
Everyone must be at: the mandatory Mission Trip meeting right after Bible Study at 7:30pm. I guess, if you can't make it.....you can't go. Let us know if you won't be there.....and BRING YOUR PAPERWORK!!!

Thursday:
We need one outstanding volunteer to help out Pat "the man" Kelley with taking the elderly grocery shopping....call me for details 913-306-2478
Also.....Thursday means FUN DAY!!! We are going to the SKS batting cages from 6:00-8:00pm....meet us there for a great time!


*WARNING* IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION *WARNING
We need to get an idea of how everyone is getting to camp. Linda, John Frey and I are going down early (Saturday), so we will not be available to take kids down, but will be to bring kids back (not many). Please email me your plans (aussiemustang23@yahoo.com) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (we leave this week), or leave a comment on the blog.

Hope all of ya arte having a great week.....leave a comment and let us know what's going on!

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will need a ride to camp somehow because I can't take my car and my parents aren't available, No to mention I have no idea on how to get there.

Anonymous said...

OK - Planning to leave at 12:30 pm from church. If there is a trailer for luggage, I can take 5 definitely. So far I have (as far as I know):

David Oliphant
Lindsey Ethington
Dustin Coolidge
Opening
Opening

I am not picking up from camp.

Also, planning to stop for lunch at the usual so bring some money if you want to eat.

Dawn Oliphant
doliphant@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»