Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Soooooooooooo...this post is really late. I'm sorry. I've been limited on internet this week. But while I have some let me tell you THE NEWS FOR THE WEEK!

Tomorrow, wednesday, is bible study! Directions are as follows:

from the church...

turn onto cypresswood going towards I-45
Continue into the subdivision "Cypresswood"
Turn left at Ella
Second street on left is Shipman
4th house on the left

This is not my house, but we are being allowed to use it. I am currently in the process of moving, so we will have it elsewhere! Call if you get lost (979) 218-3659. We are getting into the third chapter of Daniel if you want to read ahead. (And you know you do)

Thursday I believe there is bowling from 3-5 at bowling alley on 249. Talk to Sarah for further details.



SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

This is very important. Sunday IS COMMISSIONING FOR ALL CYF MISSION PARTICIPANTS. We need you to be at the church at 9am. You will receive your mission trip church to wear. Plan to stay for the 9:30 and 11:oo services.



Alright, I am out of internet time. See you guys sometime this week.

Love yall
~Kristin

No comments: